Hi guys welcome to my strawsome smoothie page. If you have not seen by other blog posts please go check them out as soon as possible and let me know what you think in the comment section.
Over the holidays I decided to explore with different flavours with smoothies and some may not have worked out that well but finally something worked, and I have to admit it turned out pretty good! Here are the ingredients I used:
5 strawberries 🍓
1 tablespoon Greek yoghurt
1 cup of almond milk
A drizzle of honey 🍯
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Get your strawberries and cut the leafs of and wash them, slice your strawberries in half and toss them into the blender.
2. Put in your yoghurt and the almond milk
3. Drizzle the honey in along with the vanilla extract.
4. Blend into the blender until everything is mixed in with each other.
5. Select your glass of your choice and pour your smoothie in
6. Lastly add your decoration it could be anything what I did was I used left over strawberries and poked them on the side of the glass.Its really up to you!
So there is a lovely strawsome smoothie that will leave your taste buds tingling!
Hopefully for one of my upcoming blogs the strawsome smoothie will return but in a different form. I really hope you find this post useful or at least good.